I consult patients with chronic pain of any origin but specialise in the diagnosis and treatment of spinal pain.
I work closely with surgeons, clinical psychologists and physiotherapists. I base my practice on the best evidence and recommendations of the International Spinal Intervention Society of which I am a member.
I diagnose spinal pain using highly selective fluoroscopy guided local anaesthetic blocks and provocation procedures. I offer the following treatments:
- Targeted, X-ray guided steroid injections
- Nucleoplasty - treatment of prolapsed disc
- Epiduroplasty - treatment of scarring in the epidural space after operations or prolapsed discs
- Radiofrequency thermal ablation and Pulsed Radiofrequency treatment of painful discs, joints and nerves
- Sympathetic blocks
- Neuromodulation techniques